Schema wie 2007/2012
- new site system role: the certificate registration point
- Resultant Client Settings
- Ccmsetup.exe, /ExcludeFeatures:<feature>.
- You can now reassign Configuration Manager clients
- Users can enroll Android devices by using the company portal app which will be available on Google Play
- Users can enroll iOS devices by using the iOS company portal app which will be available in the App store
- Devices that run Windows RT, iOS and Android now support a deployment purpose of Requir
- Wipe and retire functions now include the option to only remove company content from devices
- You can configure enrolled devices as company-owned or personal-owned
- Remote connection profiles
- VPN profiles are new in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Wi-Fi profiles are new in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager
- Web applications in System Center 2012 R2 Configuration Manager are a new deployment type that allows you to deploy a shortcut to a web-based app on users’ devices.
- OSD Support for Windows Server 2012 R2 and Windows 8.1